Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's a Dream For Her...

I'm so happy to hear that she likes the surprise that I've brought to her(read here) , not because I'm proud of what I gave, seriously I've never thought of that before. All I can feel are the sincerity and joyfulness from her. Ever wonder, are all girls desire to have dreamed of their lives like those of fairytale? Perhaps... I don't know, but at least in front of me, she's one of those. Thus, the surprise that I presented her, have nothing to do with money. Just want her to know that, - DREAMS WILL ALWAYS COME TRUE!!

Her Smiles...

She's hyper damn stress with her studies at Kampar, not to mention life other than that, with no proper transports, choices of food, and sufficient sleeping hours. All she's telling me are, reports, assignments and exams. Aiks... I really really pity her life over there. Sometimes might be glad to know she's having nice dinners with her besties and yea, birthday parties of her friends. Well, I seem kinda useless whenever she tells her problems, that I couldn't reach my hand from 200km away. How desperate I wish I were there to help her up in whatever problems. I hate this... Sigh, I can only fix a time for myself by bringing her BFF to visit her occasionally.


From all her old blog posts, I know, perhaps not all, but at least a little portion of her life. And also what she wishes, likes, and claiming for. Anne, I know you might feel embarrassing about this, you always say your old blog posts were sucks, I understand... But from my point of view, your life is wonderful and fills with colors. I choose to read it since the very beginning 1st post to the most recent post, because I choose to know more about you. And guess what? If you have taken down all the old posts before I get to read them, definitely I would not have the idea of presenting the "Green Pig" to you.

"Anna Sui Secret Wish"

"Anna Sui Secret Wish"

Yea, that's the "Green Pig" you readers wanted to know all the time I assume. Never have expected it costs such a price. But I know who it belongs to, so, even if it costs 2 or 3 times more than it actually costs, I wouldn't doubt there half a second and straight purchase it. Well, as I said, it has nothing to do with money. All I wanted to see is, your smiles. :) :D Don't feel in debt, and you shouldn't because you deserved it all the time. That's pretty much enough... ^^Sorry for the few pictures here, 'cause it's for you I couldn't open and have a look inside.

Life might be stress, but surprises wouldn't end.Will just hope to be the one who can give you surprises all the time. And yea, there are more to come. ;) Ohh ya, it's a post dedicate to you, Anne ^^ all the best there ya. Miss ya...


The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: