Friday, July 16, 2010

Life without internet


Arghhhh.... how can such a problem happens in my life? OMG, I was soooooo unused to it since the very 1st day that I have shifted in to my new house. It was way too simple for me to think that, Yeah~ I'm gonna online in my own room now, finally has a personal space for myself, on the bed and with air-conditioning, so shuang hor!!?? Yet it just went the other way round and was like,

Me: "Mummy I carried the house phone, modem and wireless port from the old house to here ady, where is the port for phone line?"

Mummy: "Ohh, it's inside your piano room, just right besides the sliding door."

Me: "Ohh, okay!"

...........................

Mummy suddenly said: "But our new house haven't apply for phone number yet wo, so, obviously the net cannot be achieved here also."

Me: "HARRRRR~!!!!! (Thunder lightning on top of me)"

WTF? Immediately, the 1st thing that comes to my mind was going out to the cafes and online, even it's already late at night. I felt so hopeless at the moment when I was told there's no internet for me which I never have thought before, internet acting such an extreme important role in my life. After some time of onlining outside at late night, my mom starts questioning me,

Mummy: "Kyuo, it's already kinda late now, you still wanna go out?"

Me: "Yea, it's important. I'm out now, I wanna go online ..."

Mummy: "You are having class tomorrow, can't you just stay for one day without the net? You won't die without it,(yes) then what so important?"

Me: "For you definitely you won't. But I'm different, I'll seriously die without onlining even a single day. So, imagine how important it is to me.."

Mummy: "............ =.="..........."

Yesh, it's really important to me. I wanna stay connect to the whole world, I wanna stay in touch with my friends. I wanna blog, I admit that I have left my blog rusted the past two years, yet I love blogging 'cause it fills up the lifeless part of mine, and also found life by reading others' entries. And now, I update my blog very frequently. No matter how busy I am, there's always a time for it to be dynamic. Well, I will never care how late, how far, how sleepy, and how rush it is, every night I waste an amount of petrol just to online in the cafes somewhere around my new area.

Many friends who know my problem suggested me to apply for BroadBand service, easy and cheap. LOL, who doesn't know? After all, I'm not the one who pays but my parents. Mom told that BroadBand isn't as convenient as I thought. It needs at least one year contract, and the strengths of the signals are based on various areas. What if it doesn't suit my new area? Idea rejected...

Well, 'm kinda fed up in going out to online now d. Cafes with switches are miles away, most of the time feel lazy and would just go to the nearby petrol station without switches. My pathetic laptop's battery can barely last for 1hr 10mins. Always doze off before I can get my things done or halfway chatting with friends. Thus need to go home(though not far away) to recharge it and go again at night. Sick off the craving. >.< aiks... I just keep prompting my mom to apply for it as soon as possible.

Ohh, here isn't some rural places, but rather new. So, I'm not as fortunate as a certain someone who has a 24 hrs McD with switches needs just a five minutes drive, and of course, a mother who cares how pathetic her daughter is in the period without internet at home. We need to wait for the port that can fit in certain houses in order to get the lines. Sigh, have no idea when is the coming day... All I'm doing at home is...

Blanking... though not the whole day, but highest record up to 1hr +...


Lost... starts looking for something outside, but don't know what to look for...


Mentally retarded... near to the state of going insane..


Playing guitar? Yesh, what do you think a person can do without knowing how to play but still holding a guitar?


Suicide... trying to kill myself by banging to the plaster ceiling or head reaches the floor 1st.


Or like now, onlining at a cafe ("mamak" is more suitable to be called) that is poorly renovated yet with WiFi. (Question marks around my head) Getting ready to publish this post. :)



The Xiao Qi Gui ;)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

your first pic is cool!!
sabar lar...one day dun go wont die

Kyuo said...

hehe thxz^^ cz bored til nothing to do ady

i know~ but will feel left out by the whole world. susah nak tahan...