Thursday, July 15, 2010

Genting trip

July 4th, Saturday... Us skaters were making a trip to Genting. Derrick planned it around like 1 month ago but duel to everyone was having exams, thus leave the message so long without replying, and all of us thought that nobody gonna make it. In such a sudden, Derrick called me on Friday afternoon saying the seven of them (Debbie, Diana, Derrick, Eli Chen, Reyvan, Kamal, Felishel) have decided to go, asking whether am I joining along... OMG, I was having wushu classes on Saturday la. Yet I joined too, because I've been delaying so long without meeting up with them. I taught half day my wushu classes and leave on 5:00pm, going back to my old house to bath and this and that...

6:00pm... I reached Sunway Pyramid and meet up with them. Too bad, Debbie and Eli Ng can't get to go. We were going in two cars, Derrick was driving his dad's car and Reyvan drove Diana's car. I'm not driving 'cause I lazy, hehe... wanna sleep at the back..^^ Alrite, we head on to Kajang to pick Felishel up while having sateh there together. It was already 9pm++ when we finished and just only start going up to Genting.

At Derrick house... changing cars.. lol


Everyone was looking at the half-dead firefly 'cause someone stepped on it... Diana asked me to pick it up.. lol


Thought of going to the Coffee Bean and sit outdoor, but leave to starbucks with no reason.






Hehe... I just can't stop snapping at the mirror, 'cause it's the only way that I can snap myself together with others.^^


The decoration at the mall in The 1st World... nice^^


The lobby at The 1st World Hotel, love the design and admire the designer when I see this. :D


Starbucks was packed with crowds...


No starbucks no life, so, everyone was standing here doesn't know what to do...


Ohh... haha, nice shot.


Hehe, I love this shot. 'M so proud of my shooting skill... ^^








So nice chatting down here... it's so windy...^^ someone was freezing. lol..




It was few hours after eating sateh, and all of us got hungry again.

Deciding where to eat our supper...


Walking all the way to OldTown Cafe...



Yeah~ so hungry, ordering...


Starbucks...


My drink^^ It's called Green Tea Latte, mixed of milk with green tea flavor. So nice, love it... :)


Busy texting la, like this also wanna take pic... adui...



She's so cute... :)

Cute Eli was smiling... ^^




We didn't get to stay overnight, 'cause everyone disagree. Went back at around 5am in the morning as we reached Derrick's house, everyone dozed off... I supposed to have wushu classes on sunday too, but lazy de Kyuo don't feel like teaching. So I request a coin from Derrick, flipping the coin to decide whether to teach or not. Eventually the result was... NOPE!! Hehe, it wasn't as fun as expected though, but still, thanks for having great times with me, guys and girls...


I'm not a Xiao Qi Kyuo :)

No comments: