Friday, July 23, 2010

New resident areas review 2

Hi readers, it's been a while that I haven't been updating my blog, duel to busying with school works and some outstation events. Sigh, tired... Well, here comes up with a second review of my new resident areas. It's not about only my house anymore but further, I mean shops and parks that surround the new areas. Because of this, I purposely traveled by walking 2 or 3 km away from my house with my DSLR on hand, and snaps down whatever things that are efficient enough to show up the wonders of the new place. What to do? I found myself so lifeless for walking so far just to take picture, but if it's an update for my lovely bloggie, everything would just seem okay. :) Take a look...



Ok, here's the main entrance of the my new resident area. You'd have to take a big round to get to my house from here but you got no choice, it's the only way because they wanted to make a guard house here. I always take the other way out if I'm not going out by car, hehe, walking or cycling of course. Very very tiring since it's mountain areas with slopes all over.



As you can see, many of the houses are still under re-construction and most of them haven't been shifted in, which is empty. Only 4% out of 100% are with people, so, it's definitely impossible for me to claim up to others' houses and peeps at people. Lol... I'm not as pervert as u think okay?


There's a pond being surrounded by the houses. It's supposes to be a lake park in the future, hope they really can beautify it soon, or else, it's nothing worth looking at all. Ohh, the pond is very shallow anyway.


This is one of the only road to take if we are to go out the big road or quitting my area. Petrol station is just besides of it. Ohh, haha... well, that's the road I've got myself all wet in the heavy rain because of picking up the missing RM1 and can't make the 2nd return to the petrol station in time before it rains. Poor me, running all the way there... :P


That the petrol station besides the road that I've just mentioned. It's also where I used to, not filling petrol but onlining, hehe... seriously, I never fill my petrol here before, not even once. Anyway, it's a nice place at night, because of all the lights they switch on. And normally at evening, you can have a nice view of sun setting in front of you. The angle is very very charming... wanna see? Come find me, I bring you there. ^^


On the Run... is the name they give to every store you see at ESSO petrol station. Look at the cars, well, it was a bit abnormally crowded when I snap this picture. Look at the cars, it's usually empty or the most with 3 cars. Can you see? There are 4 Myvis together in a role... lol, how coincident was this.. :)


Take a closer look inside, you can see tables and chairs around because they are actually selling some sorta yummy chicken rice inside. I only tried once before and that was quite some time ago. Kinda pricy, though they always have promotion on combo set lunch lunch or dinner. Still pricy... :P See the crowd? All damn rich guy... Air-cons are cold, especially during rainy day, I bet you'll caught cold if you sit inside the whole day.


Yes... It's free WiFi here. That's why I always choose to online here to avoid going too far. The only thing that I always purchase is either the 60 cents chocolate cream bread or a mineral water. Hehe... I'm stingy 'cause I don't feel like eating when I'm busying with online. Aiks... but it's really suck all the time, because they are not providing switches for those who online like me. God damn, my laptop is cacat la, the battery life can last barely around 1 hr 10 mins after fully charged. So bloody inonvenient... always doze off before I can get my things done or halfway chatting with friends. Feel a bit fed up also now...

Ohh... it's also consider as a cafe. Sucks cafe...


I have to admit there are actually quite a lot of food stores by operate by malays. Most of all are selling their best and handy food Nasi Lemak, cendol, fried chicken or Ramli burger. Not interested in all those food at all, that's why I didn't realize them until I take this. **Shifty eyes**


Jalan Puncak Jalil 8, 43300, Bandar Putra Permai. Make sure you remember this address if you wanna make a surprise visit for me at my place. Welcome at anytime ^^


That's the big road and also the only road to get in and out of Puncak Jalil. As you see, my area is actually located in a so-called valley. Going up and down the slopes, cause my car petrol consumption increases... don't care la, I'm not the who pays ;P


My casual look... hehe, like tourist...


A park from another resident area. It's big, but why not building a basketball court? Aww, I miss basketball a lot, I don't wanna get fat, yet basketball court is so far from where I stay now, aiks... >.< After a 15 mins of non-stop walking, finally, you might be able to see some shops with restaurants and mini marts. They are still new, so alot of them haven't rented out yet. Hate it, I can't even find a simple cafe with in them. Yes!!! You won't see words like "Starbucks", "Station1", "OldTown", or "The Coffee Bean", which is impossible for these "classy" cafeteria to start operating in such pathetic nonsense areas. Not to mention a 24 hr McD, only in my dream.

From the bottom...

To the top...



A restaurant called "Chew Yang" at the corner with yellow signboard. But honestly, I only found out 1 food nice inside, the "Sarawak dried noodle", the rest are craps. Too bad it only works at night, so I never talk my breakfast here in the morning, because nothing worth a try. From this view, it reminds me of my old house which was opposite of IOI Mall, all times packed with crowds. Hope it would soon be like where I used to be. You are right, I start missing my old house area. Wish I were there now... Sob sob..


It's the same role of shops together with the restaurant just now. Look carefully, all the shops haven't rented out de. That's why the car parks were so empty. Ohh, hee... just found out another restaurant... nope, hrmm, is cafe... ah ah it's a mamak... Aiks, I'm not sure what to called it also, but I did mentioned in my previous entries though. A so-called cafe, mamak la... not properly renovated but with WiFi... question marks around my head again. Surprisingly, with switches... ^^


As I've told a certain someone on the way back from shooting all these pictures, I captured a very nice sunset shot accidentally. Can't see the sun, but what I like is the aura color of the sky. So so so bloody nice... too bad, 'cause it only lasted for 5 mins and when I re-looking at it again, it's already turned out all dark. Gloomy...


Restaurant No. 22... Is officially, temporarily considered as the restaurant with most choices of food to choose at. Also where I usually have my breakfast with my mum. Lol, guess what? It's with WiFi some more... haha, no switches... another weird place which places question marks on my head once again.


This is the second batch of shops with more shops operating. Hehe, I saw Seven Eleven. Of course, making the first move to take a walk inside, reading camera and Top Speed Mag. ^^ The corner lot above is a mamak store, I bet you would never wanna walk or eat inside when you see it, so do I... the whole restaurant looks really gloomy.


Previously when I was still searching for more cafes with WiFi, I accidentally saw this. It's called Firzana's Kitchen. According to it's name, I'm pretty sure it's halal, and obviously by Malay. The way they designed it makes me wonder whether they have Wireless network. Too bad they were not working that day. Never mind, forget about it then. Let's go...


Oh yeah, that's the cafe that I always mention to a certain someone, The Bikers Planet. Finally, the only place that is qualify to be called a cafe. Like it's name, some of the bikers would just hang out around here sometimes. Don't worry, not Mat rempek. They are all with expensive bikes. So cool... I used to hangout here 'til late at night previously, just to online. But, one thing I really don't like about it is, they keep changing their Wireless passcode, which makes me always need to ask them for the code whenever I sit down to online like just now. Pai seh la... Thus, I seldom come here also already. Normally will feel malas and just stop by the petrol station, or drive further to another mamak cafe.

Alright, I've been walking too far from my house now. It would take me 20 mins to walk back non-stop. Tired... Well, I still have fun shooting and share it here. ^^ Catch up with my blog and stay tune if you wanna know more. :) Gotta go... Bubye ;)


The Xiao Qi Gui ^^

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

erm..your place looks a little rural wor...

Kyuo said...

hrmm... maybe ler, coz only got houses. very few shops de. it's not fully develop yet, that's y i said i miss my old house area.. sigh, next time bring u here then u c la.