Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Even Worse Day After The First One

September 8th, Saturday...

Arghhh... I'm so dead right now. Anybody tells me how bad my luck is nowadays, what the heck is going on with me, and how should I react and response to this again? Yea, guess what? THEIVES BROKE INTO MY HOUSE THE SECOND TIME AGAIN...

Yes, your eyes got no problem, thieves really broke into my house the second time yesterday. It's only barely one month after the first time, read here in case you know nothing about what I'm talking. Well, I'm terribly sad to recall my things lost in the first time, which includes my D-SLR, and my merchandise model. I claimed that's just my once in a while bad luck, and was suppose to let go about the sad case. Just only I gained the resilience, and here goes the second time... >.<


Can anyone tell me what else can I do? This time, I'm the worse among my family members, I lost the most. Things, include my second brand new D-SLR, my guitar costs around 1K, my 3 used and new mobile phones (N82, N93i, & 5800XM) were all gone... T.T What else can I do? HEY!!! It's my house okay!!?? IT'S MY OWN HOUSE!!! I seriously have no more confident now, but where else can I trust besides my house?? My mom asked me not to buy anymore cameras... she said this house can't hold all those things safely. Uh haa... does it mean that if keep staying in this house forever, then I don't need to buy anymore camera forever? Or I have to carry in and out along wherever I go? whether or not I need it I still have to carry it with me all the time?


Please, I only wanna know what polices can do for us right now? Aiyo, my camera, T.T... the second time losing already... pictures of me and her were all inside, and it's now gone. :'( I really hope that they won't use them in the bad ways. GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA YOU BASTARDS!!!!! Whatever things you want just take but please don't take my camera~... Do you know how difficult it was for me to empty-kan my tabung money, loaning 1k more from my parents then only I got to buy the second one. >.< YOU IDIOTS ARE REALLY F*CKING BASTARD, MOTHER OF THE SON OF BITCH..


Ishhh... they came in from the side door this time. Cutting of the grill of the side sliding door, they forced open the glass sliding one also. Easy-peasy, coming in just like no big deal... with this...

They left this in my room, I'm sure it's not my thing... I think my room was the first target and they went into my room first after broken in... damn it..


Taken out all things from my desk's drawer and put all on my bed. Even my Nokia Headset...




Like previously, my D-SLR box was being taken out and things inside like menu guide, CDs, covers were all over the floor...


3 of my phones, Nokia N82, 5800xm, & N93i were all here, and now... emptied... >.<


Things were all over the floor, saw the chair at the side? There was where I put my guitar, now lost also... I really felt like a fool, keeping all the things nicely, like restocking for them to steal it... Aiks, don't know how long will it take to save before buying another one? I really don't dare to imagine how many times I need to hand the stack of RM50s to those camera seller again and again. Feel soooo heartache... Can I cry aloud? :'{

Ohh ya, my mom also almost go insane that time because they went into the storeroom (my piano room) and like know it all, carry out the drawers and taken away those birth certs that my mom spent lots of time retrieving from the previous case. All of us really can't scrutinize why they wanna take away our birth certs. Thus, my mom assumed that they were group of people as the first time. All those places in our house that they previously searched before, remained untouched this time. Ishhh... tell me how scary can the people nowadays be..

Immediately that night, my dad brought back a doggie (borrowed from his friend) called Golden Retriever, to guide our house temporarily. It's fat and cute, quite tame duel to it never bark even once ever since we saw him last night til this morning. Maybe it's because he's still new with the environment here. Yet, as expected, smells really stink. I seriously couldn't stand the smell, will try bathing him and make him wangi wangi... I did kacau him when it's in the cage. take a look...

(My mom just called and asked me to be careful of my car, 'cause they've taken our car keys away also. Might be aiming at our car next, Shit....!!! Don't ever put the thought on my Green Baby, I will have you murdered!!)

So fat, so hairy, so cute...


Hehe, I keep taking pictures but he seemed so bored and pathetic for being locked in the cage... will spend time to walk him around my area later on... ^^


Sigh, no matter how many times, I will still purchase another D-SLR, just that not so soon. Start saving now, I have to ikat perut already... no more fat Kyuo..

Aiks...


The Xiao Qi Gui :)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

spend money on installing better security system first? =)

Anne Lee said...

hah?..again birth cert they stole. what they wanna do with the birth cert...so scary

Kyuo said...

Ken >> thought of that, but the most we can put is alarm only, nothing special..

Kyuo said...

Anne >> yea, i think they purposely wan, alot of envelops in the drawer, mana-mana tu they dun take, they went and took the envelop with birth certs in it. I also dunno, do birth certs worth money nowadays?