Monday, September 6, 2010

A Change In My Blog, Deadly To Lively...

September 7th, Tuesday...

Apparently, I'm getting more and more addicted to blogging nowadays. Why? Hehe, even I myself hope the answer is with me. Perhaps it's caused by a few factors, for interest? For satisfaction? Or for someone else? Lol, actually I knew the answer, so I'm not gonna further entertain this question. If you are my readers, you should have noticed about the stories and things that mentioned in my entries. :)

For once, I seriously thought of canceling this blog before May. In which, you can actually compare my current and previous average entries in a year. You might probably notice those entries in the previous 1 year were totally out of match in comparing with those nowadays in a month. I love blogging; I always love to read blogs written by some great bloggers. Those rich words and vocabs they use were what amazed me last time.

I'm poor, I'm banal, I lack educated, I can't write great blog like them. Well before was a newbie too, I know nothing about blogging. Besides those crap entries, my blog has nothing but empty. Not to mention about a nice background, those sidebars, chatbox, entry lists, and followers. Frankly, I don't know anything 'bout these, causing the page look bloody tedious.





Believe it or not? In the beginning, my blog has totally no readers at all, AT ALL... Thought of learning how to blog and share about my life wonderfully like others, yet ridiculously, I was the only one who knew there was actually such a pathetic blog called "Kyuo's Epic Stories Start Here" appears the world of blogging. Haha, no readers... then to whom am I writing to? What was the purpose of writing anymore? Yea, somehow, I still kept waiting, hold the belief of gaining, not much, but just one or few royal readers. At least, in these world, there's still someone who knows, a blogger called Kyuo is writing his blog, "Kyuo's Epic Stories Start Here"... :)


Simple and not greedy huh?


And honestly, Anne(a girl I met on May this year), was the first visitor to my blog, also the first reader. I... really, I appreciate her a lotttt for being the first one who reads my boring blog. Well, I actually promised myself earlier that, if ever there is a visitor, I will start modifying my blog and will not keep it dead like last time anymore. Yea, I kept the promise... Surprisingly, she's a real good blogger, which I found her life so colorful by reading hers. I found life. She blog about every single moment of her wonderful life,








so nice, so brilliant, so special...



Which I have to admit, she actually did, in some ways, affected the style I used to blog. I'm kinda sure... I need to blog about in a more engaging way. I don't wanna lost my one and only reader.

Because of this, I continue blogging. And so was the resurrection of this blog, "Kyuo's Epic Stories Start Here", still last, now and even in the future. ^^ Make sure you stay tune with my blog often ya... I'll try my very best to blog what you expect to read.


Thanks for supporting...

love you readers... ;)



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: