Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Laughed Out Loud :D

September 2th, Thursday...

It's a super boring day for me.
I was going nowhere,
but the whole day locking myself
in the room for studies.
Like what I tweeted,
I ain't gonna give up,
no matter how tough the test is.
Since every SAT sitters is
able to sit for it...
Why can't I?
Well and then,
I memorized 130 ++ vocabs
in that single afternoon.
Surprisingly,
I was able to remember
all of them. Lol,
head is full of words now...

Evening time,
I took a walk about
2km away from my house,
like I used to often,
just to relax my brain
by blaring some songs
all the way,
after the whole afternoon
of morose studies.
I know I can't study
too long or else my mind
would get congested.





(Iyaz:)
Earthquake can't shake us,
Cyclone can't break us,
Hurricane can't take a_way
our love~...




I texted her on the way
when I was walking back
to my house... But she
called back after I reached home,
and...


"SIENZ ARHH~!!"...
was the first thing she said to me
when I picked up the call.
HAHAHAHA...
I straight L.O.L...
'Til even my mom upstrair
heard and asked:

"Kyuo, are you okay?"
"Why laugh so loud?"
"Who are you talking to?"

Hehe... surprisingly,
she even heard my mom's
voice and said:
"you are talking to ghost."
Lol, yea I am...
A pretty ghost calling
from Kampar... :D
Hrmm, she's really sienzz I know..
Whole day at campus
test and presentation,
then come back tutorials and assignments,
didn't get to go anywhere...

I wanna skype with her,
but not too late, as she's gonna
watch movie with her besties
at 11pm, midnight show... hehe.
So I online at about 9:30pm
after dinner...
And she calls immediately
once I connected... I was shocked.
paiseh... :P

Hehe, it was my first time
skyping via my N900.
Overall performance was pretty good,
just that her side's internet was slow,
which caused the voice and video
transfer lagging most of the time.
Aiks, she can see me so smoothly
yet I can barely see her moving
during the whole call... :(

And FML, I don't know since when
my laptop has run out of battery...
I'm sure that I have it fully charged
during class time, which later on
I never touch it before as I was
studying the following whole afternoon.
Thought of turning it on so that she
can type through MSN whatever things
that I can't hear properly in skype.
Aiks...

It's ok, it's time for her to relax herself
by enjoying her movie with besties.
I'm offing for 10pm's Hong Kong drama
by Ku Tin Lok too. Love that show though I've
watched it several times before. Maybe
it's because I didn't watch TV programmes for too long.
(I haven't bath yet, busuk...)
Well, we'll skype again.. hope next time her line
won't be that slow and that I can see her
clearer. ^^

Have fun watching movie :)



The Xiao Qi Gui XD

No comments: