Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Stop: I-City :)

Hoping for a wonderful Merdeka count down, but disappointingly, none of the places like Pyramid, The Curve, or One Utama launching any fireworks. Well, Anne told me she missed I-City, it was after quite some time since her first visit. We actually never thought of going there for a count down at all before, they don't have any fireworks as well. But it came up to my mind when she mentions about it... Haha, okay why don't we just take a turn there too? It's my first time, I never been to I-city before... paiseh, hehe...

Forgot about the time, we kept chatting in Bubba Gump restaurant until nearly 12am, only we started driving to I-City. It's Merdeka Eve, but it seems rather quiet. Instead of the grand and huge nice fireworks like new year, pathetically, we saw only one shot, A SMALL ONE... on the highway near Sunway.

We didn't know there was actually a Merdeka Eve celebration in I-City though without fireworks, ermm.. more like some events. But it happened after all 'cause we reached at the time of 12:30 am. Eventually, I did felt regret a lil for missing the celebrations, but not at all later, Perhaps it's because I realized the earlier stops were the most precious ones.

Colorful lightning artificial trees by the road side


Aww... When we first saw this view, it's so nice and romantic duel to the lightnings effect scrolling and scrolling. Love this view alot :)


She's hugging the tree... Hehe, nice one.. :)


Actually this was the result after few shots, keep balancing and adjusting the brightness. It's the most safisfy shot after all. But she claims that my posture was a lil bit weird. Haha, yea... I have the same opinion, looks a bit sissy... aiks.. :P

Yeah, love this shot... though it's a lil bit blur. Thanks Anne standing there patiently and took it for me. I don't know what to pose at first, bored in standing still, so might as well I just squad down. Hehe...

If it's not too hot here and instead windier, it's really a nice place that I don't wanna leave.
No special effect from camera at all, I love original... Look, the scene so beautiful and romantic. Love it... :)


She pretends like hiding behind the fake trees... Love this shot til max :D

The picture looks familiar. I knew she had been here once before and took some pictures as well that time. But when she tells me she was wearing exactly the same white dress like she wore during the first time, only the retarded me notice, saying "IS IT??? AIKS... SORRY NOW ONLY I NOTICE AFTER SO MANY HOURS!!!"

Yea, she was wearing the same dress, not because she knew we would be out to I-City. We never thought of I-City at first at all, so, it's just coincidentally but felt so inconceivable, two times also she wore the same dress. Hehe, this really reminds me of a song: "Today was a fairytale, you wore a dress, I wore a dark gray T-shirt. I told you you were pretty and you looked like a mess, today was a fairytale..." Haha... :)


Ohh, this shot... haha, both of us were actually laughing at the weird noises produced from the the tubes by those sampat indian boys. The stupid weird noises sounded just like farting... (laughing out loud XD) and they were all over the place. When I was halfway focusing and she poses nicely, suddenly that funny weird farting noise blasted out loudly behind me and both of us straight burst our laughter while shooting failed. Omg, hahahahaha... you can still see the picture is blur since my hands were still shaking 'cause of laughing... :P


Yea, it's the only section that needs to pay before we can step our feet on it. Thought of going for pictures too but tak jadi at last. We found it nothing special but just few horses and dinosaurs, thus don't wanna let them to suck our money. Hmm... still, Anne suggested to take some pictures of the horses from above. Thanks to the lens, luckily the short distance lens was still long enough to reach this scene.


Lots of lanterns were hanging in front of us. As we walked in this area, it makes us to have the feel of Chinese New Year. Nice... :) "每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里,见面第一句话,就是恭禧恭禧..."


The view is so nice, but besides all the artificial lightning trees here, there's really nothing much. Pity Anne that she has to teman me all the while, guessed she's sort of bored. Lol, she was wearing her sandals, which was having difficulties in going up and down the slopes. Aiks... supposed we just drive up there. Don't need to walk... But never thought of going the second time, I bet she felt the same.



Last shoot of the night!! Haha, this was not the actually lightning color of the original scene, but I set the white balance out of range so that it makes it blue in color and looks cooler. Hehe, love this shot... it even looks nicer than the original scene.


It was around 1am plus already, only we started going back. Both of us were yawning all the way... Sorry Anne, I should have sent you home earlier 'cause I know you were kinda tired. Thank you for spending the day with me, it would always be an unforgettable outing like those last time. I'm really very happy and delighted the whole day... it's an euphoria. Let's go again... :)
Thanks for the things that you bought for me, they suit my taste and I love it a lot. :)


Miss ya :)
And that's all for the single day.



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: