Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sorry That I've Cross My line

September 6th, Monday...


Hrmm, I'm sorry... Aiks, I shouldn't have keep saying sorry, but I just can't figure out why I would keep saying that whenever I feel panic, anxious and afraid. Perhaps, even I myself know that I've probably overdoing. >.< For this, I'm seriously, sorry...


Yea, maybe you were right... I was hoping to get things back to normal even before knowing whether they have gone wrong. Because I always think too much, which often caused me to feel anxious about certain situations. It couldn't be the original Kyuo as I don't used to be like that.


But after all, I only hope things to remain unchanged if the so-called improvement is to get the situation worse. I wouldn't mind to apologize a hundred times, and even a thousand times if they can return back to normal, (I meant in case if there's really something wrong)


Please, anyhow
,
just ignore my previous entry...
I will do whatever that gets us back to normal like last time. I didn't mean to tell anything but just some craps, so it doesn't worth to be mindful about. Sorry for such a stupid post... I choose to ignore too it's because I cared how one feels.


And I apologize for those that I've done and said...


Sorry...




The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: