Friday, September 24, 2010

I Miss This Outing

August 30th, Monday...

Sorry for the terribly late update for this entry. I always plan blog about this, but I didn't 'cause I'm not gonna start before transferring all the pictures to her. Furthermore in between this period, quite lotsa things coming up to me, good and bad... was busy in blogging all those first because I don't wanna let these entries come after the good one. >.< Aiks.. I was told not to blog anymore updates now, I'm having a very very important exam, it's coming soon T.T... But I seriously can't bear for leaving my blog so long without updates... sorry, I'm blogging now... Hope I still remember well the details of what's going on that night. :)


I really miss the outing on that day... appreciate it alottttt :) 'cause I know she have to use all the times to study during her vacation back at Shah Alam, since she having her final. Rejecting all the outings with her friends, she still managed to spent time outing with me on the last day, which was 30/08, Merdeka Eve... Thank you, Anne :D We went whole lotsa places which included those that we have and haven't planned ahead before.


PJ UTAR Campus, JayaOne, SS2 Pasar Malam, dinner at The Curve, and I-City... First stop, PJ UTAR... She told me since long ago that she misses the campus that she used to finish her foundation there, and also where all her sweet and fun memories were built. Well then, we'll take a turn to the campus, it was my very first visit deep into those classes inside... they looked just so familiar 'cause I have seen them in her pictures previously. She said the campus supposed to be closing down now, therefore all we can see were only few more stuffs working in it. Introducing me one by one of each class, I can see that she really misses the place alot...

This picture was the very first shot of my new DSLR [sad, it lost again :( ]. She claimed that the place she's sitting was where she took her first lecture class and her second semester exam. Though after like months, the seats were still in the exact same position. Love this shot... :)


In her tutorial class, I suddenly remember that she has a few pictures taken with her besties previously in formal cloths. They were exactly in this same room, which looked so familiar too, and one of hers was exactly in the same posture like how she sits now.. hehe


The cafeteria... asked her but she said the food here was abysmal. So normally she won't eat here... spotted some extreme small size nangka or cempedak I can't remember, at the side of the cafeteria...


JayaOne... It was where she used to hangout most often during break time for lunch and also whenever she's free. Near evening time, the lightnings were so attractive... love it. Too bad we can't get to eat here, next time... :)


She enjoys retrieving all the memories at that moment...


Haha, can't help to shoot at her non-stop, she dressed so pretty that day as always... lol, it was fun hanging around the place. :)


JayaOne Starbucks... She told me her very first Starbucks drink was from here, and since then she fell in love with Starbucks. Well, hehe, have to admit that their drinks are really nice. I really fall in love with the environment there, look at those emblem lights, so cool and nice.. let's take a turn here again and we seriously gonna eat this time.. :D


Bar Madrid, a restaurant which she and her besties wanted to try out for so long, but didn't make it eventually. Hehe, never mind, ask them out now and try lo. It's even more meaningful in returning there after so long.. serious.


A photo of her shooting in front of the restaurant The Bee... She said never have heard of this restaurant before, guess it's a new one here.. I love the shot.


She shooting at the OldTown White Coffee, a place where she used to have most of her lunch. Lol, same, I wanna eat there too...



Leaving JayaOne, we were heading to the next destination, Anne was gonna driving.. haha, i'll be the passenger. ^^


Next stop, PASAR MALAM... glee :) it's Monday, so there will be a long long pasar malam at SS2. Hehe, actually it's in our outing list long ago.. 'cause she promised to bring me in purchasing cheap color lenses. But I was the only one who bought, she kept meandering whether to buy or not, but at last she didn't...


Stopping by the make up store, she started choosing some mini hair clips... it's 5 for RM2.

Have a look at those clips, so small and cute... her posture was like showing me this, so I manage to shoot at them, and she didn't even notice. Hehe.. nice shot though.


She thought of buying her sandals here, that's her purpose for going to the pasar malam, but failed 'cause she can't find a pair that suits her style. We bought some MaChee and also her
favorite fruit juice... ready to eat in the car. Hehe..

To be continued...
Make sure you stay tune with my blog. :)



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy taking pics with DSLR =)